Saturday, August 29, 2009

Special Note to Reader

As you may have noticed, my internet access is far too little, so you'll be receiving mass uploads of posts from time to time, likely corresponding with the weekends. Unfortuately, today internet is rather (read: very painfully, want to break the computer and yell and scream) slow in Ghana. The day started off with no power, so I'm just grateful it came back on so my trip to Wa wasn't entirely for nothing. Although, trips to Wa are always useful since you can get fruit here, and you can't in Lawra. I honestly ate an entire bunch of bananas in less than 12 hours (they're little here, so don't worry, no potassium overload).

I've had to withhold the publishing of a few stories, namely, the one on where I live, and on food. Without pictures, they're not too interesting. But I'll get those to you as soon as I can, and hope that you enjoy the rest in the meantime. I'll also go back and update those I've posted today with their corresponding photos next time as well, so be sure to back-read when you're on here next.

I've discovered that even though I don't have the ability to post too often, I enjoy writing posts. In some strange sort of way, it makes me feel like I'm connected with you, even though I'm not at that exact moment. So there will be many more stories coming your way. That said, I think it's too quiet from Canada, I need stories from you too!

Until next time I have internet ...

No comments: